Wednesday 8 June 2016

Hey Guys!♥ Minty here♥ I'm really sorry we haven't uploaded onto our blog in a LONG time :'( We have been busy with our YouTube channel! Yes a YOUTUBE CHANNEL!! We started a few weeks back, because we thought it would be a good idea for, well just for fun!♥ I design all the thumbnail's and channel art for our channel!♥ Cupcake is an awesome video maker :D She just makes the most funniest videos xD here is a link to one: cupcakesfunnyvideo click that and it will take you to the video :'D I luv her so much♥♥♥♥ (In a friend way xD) I have never done a post this long xD and I'm sorry for ranting on, and on, and on, and on, etc xD anyways here is the link to our channel click it to get taken to our YT (youtube) Homepage :)

CLICKHERETOGOTOOURHOMEPAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment